Saturday, July 17, 2010

Everybody's a blogger nowadays.



It kinda make me wonder if anyone really even cares to read what I have to say. With so much freelance talent out there and so much more quality in other post, I'm sitting happily at the bottom of the blogchain for sure. But that's ok, I'm comfortable there for now, not really trying to get on anyone's talk show or win a Webby. This is my blog, my space, and u know what? It awesome to me.

With that out the way, it seems as though the majority of ppl have a blog in todays time. Everyone's got an idea, everyone's got a perspective, and everyone wants to be heard. So what's the easiest way to do it? Blog. Well, maybe not the easiest but dang freakin close to it. Find urself a legible blogsite if ur not yet savvy with creating HTML on ur own(much like me), and go for broke.

Personally I enjoy blogging, it calms me as I txt or type out my thoughts for all to see. I speak my mind freely here in this space and I mean what I say; complete disclosure on my end. What do u think? Do u blog? Why or why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment