Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hey, where the heck you been?!



Yea yea don't drop a kidney stone losers, I'm still here. In sum form or another.

Soooooo. What the frack is up ya'll, I have been away for awhile now, a couple of months and all this schoolin has really, reeeaaally put me off track as far personal blogging goes; I mean jeez my first blog session for the month of April 2010 was like 40 sumthing plus blogs, now college wants to come along and make me the geriatric of bloggers? No maam, I has much on the brain, and much nonsense to follow it. Please believe, I r returned.

What the heck is new with me?

Well let's see, the first semester of college is wrapping up and I'm averaging "A's" and "B's" across the board, I have amassed a colorful cast of ppl whom I would say "yes, they r my friends", and I'm grateful for them. Hmmmmmm, my sex life is and has been on the rocks, its been 1 year 24 days 3 hours and counting as of this posting since I buried the banana and I gotta tell ya, its killing me. Moving on, college so far has been a trip; the stress, the deadlines, the FREAKIN' APA papers that just won't seem to die. All of it, since I started back in May, has given me more insight though. Like I feel more confident that I'm going to graduate everyday, I feel a sense of accomplishment. Like I'm really shaping my future in only 3 or 4 hours a day of class. Nice.

But as with all good things, they must come to an end. THEIR SPLITTING US UP!!!!!! I'm referring to my current group of friends who r all getting split up next semester in other classes which I think is bogus btw. I should draw up a sign and post up outside the school yelling "NO MORE SEPARATION, IGNORE THE HATERATION". Of course id do this up until the point when class would start, then Id go to my class with my sign, and return outside with it to protest afterwards, catching all kinds of looks. Interesting idea, but it will get me booted and I know u would just hate that:D.

Let's see what else? Oh yea, BP sure took their sweet time putting a cap on the leak...... random bit there, ur welcome for that.

Anyway, I'm back and I'm feeling contraversial..... in my pants....... another random bit there, u can have that one I have more:3

No comments:

Post a Comment