Monday, October 4, 2010

A woman's orgasm. To me.


Bull spit!! That guy is not doing it right annnnd he needs to be fired. I'm well endowed and I refuse to be "that guy" to my lover; it alarms me how many dudes are so willing to claim they have the horse penis but are as insensitive and incompetent to a woman's needs beyond just thinking that a big dick will suffice. Oh, and the guy doesnt eat the kitty either but he'll take some head anyday. It also bothers me that so many woman are "ok" with this arrangement, as in not saying anything when the horse finally stops stabbing her in the vagina with 10+" and rolls over and goes to sleep. That's not healthy for the relationship, that's not enough to keep that woman happy. A woman's orgasm needs to be on a man's priority list EVERYTIME he spreads her thighs; I don't care if the president of the united states comes over your house to visit for a weekend, if your woman needs to feel good, you(men) make her feel good. The beds are gonna be rocking and the president is just gonna have to wait I'm the living room lol.


So can you guess what I love? Ok if you looked at the picture above, your screen surfing and your cheating:p, but yea when a woman climaxes, to me its a wonderful event. The sounds, the jerking body movements, the clenching muscle, the wetness, all of it simply turns me on. Much moreso does it arouse me when I'm the cause those kinds of reactions. To me, a woman's orgasm should be nurtured and coaxed out of her with love and with intentions of giving her the best nut possible, everytime. Most men don't seem to realize until later in life, but if you can please your woman sexually, in more ways than one, that woman is subject to be more willing to give it up more often because she'll know that her needs will be met first and that concern for her experience is at the top of the list. Also, and coinciding with a previous blog here, I'm more than confident that a man who can take care of business with home, work and sex is FAAAAR more subject to get the booty more than a guy who excels at an of those things individually. With that said, men, take a hint.

Sorry for the tangent, that was way off subject but I felt it necessary to add because, in my opinion, its true. Anyway, the point of this blog is still the same, making a woman cum is important, and quite the arousal factor. Men need to stop being boys, and start treating our women with more regard as equals and not as toys of pleasure. I'm guilty of this in my past, I was once very selfish and only felt like that's all I needed.out of a woman, but I was young and ignorant. Women are beautiful creations of wonder, and they should be able to experience their worth beyond word, in the form of orgasm. As many as they want. Providing their doing what their supposed to be doing to, there's two sides to that seesaw, but that's for another blog lol.


Yea baby!!!! OM NOM NOM all on that kitty!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.1

No comments:

Post a Comment