Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Disappointments.





Things happen. Maybe it wasn't the right time. Don't rush these things. These r all the sayings we hear all the time when it comes to things being postponed or set back. We try our best to deal with setbacks as best we can, sum can handle and upset more than others, others give up. Like today for example, I was supposed to go down an take my Asvab test. Now because of a setback my test has been postponed until Thursday. Nice. A test I've been studying for 2 years and failed 4 times. A test that will not only change my life but change who's in my life, my surroundings, me entirely. And yet here I am. Still sitting in my room. Trying to deal with it.

But in hind site, I have a lot to contribute to this set. It's giving me more time to familiarize myself with what I'm testing on. I have experience of my past to my advantage this go around. No more mistakes. This Thursday it is. I'll be ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment