Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Dsi XL, hmmm.





Well what do we have here? Another cash cow that's been born of the loins of one of the worlds leading companies in video gaming. Nintendo sure knows how to make a buck. With that said, this is the Nintendo Dsi XL. With an emphasize on XL as in Xtra Large. Ull see a side by side comparison of the Dsi and the Dsi XL versions in the video to back up the abbreviation. Everything about this iteration screams "bigger is better". Now bare in mind, I'm no handheld gamer, in fact I haven't played a handheld device since the Gameboy Color so I won't go on saying that the many iterations of Ds's is nintendos way of milking society dry. but what I will say is that the newest brick on the block from Nintendos ingenuity is without a doubt, interesting. I don't own a ds, but looking at the video included kinda makes me want to. the Dsi XL was released this year last March, I'm assuming in response to the craptaculor release of Sony's PspGo, and it seems to have been taken well by American players with more mainstay titles on the way like Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Just like the gameboy before it, I don't see any competition against this titan of pocket gaming, but the psp is still in the race. so, who's gonna buy me one?

Looking at the video kinda gives me a desire to go and buy this freaking thing. Idk why, maybe that's Nintendogs plan the whole time, make the video as attractive as possible. Ugh, what do u think?


No comments:

Post a Comment